New: Module doesn't require an AJAX-enabled browser and will work even with JS turned off, with the added advantage that search engine spiders will index the displays exposed through this module.
Examples of useThanks to the configurability offered by a view's displays, Views Display Tabs opens up a lot of possibilities and can be used in many different ways. Here are some ideas:
- A gallery page view that shows thumbnails or a simple list through separate displays using different style plugins.
- A sortable page view that has two displays, one with ascending and the other with descending sort.
- A page view that has one display showing just a few fields and another showing all fields, offering 'basic' and 'detailed' information.
- A page view that has one display that just lists content and another that offers search through exposed filters.
- A block view offering related information for a node through an argument handler, with a separate display for each content type.