2. jQuery uses CSS selectors and XPath expressions to select elements?
3. Which sign does jQuery use as a shortcut for jQuery?
4. With jQuery, look at the following selector: $("div"). What does it select?
5. Is jQuery a library for client scripting or server scripting?
6. Is it possible to use jQuery together with AJAX?
7. The jQuery html() method works for both HTML and XML documents
8. What is the correct jQuery code to set the background color of all p elements to red?
9. With jQuery, look at the following selector: $("div.intro"). What does it select?
10. Which jQuery method is used to hide selected elements?
11. Which jQuery method is used to set one or more style properties for selected elements?
12. Which jQuery method is used to perform an asynchronous HTTP request?
13. What is the correct jQuery code for making all div elements 100 pixels high?
14. Which statement is true?
15. What scripting language is jQuery written in?
16. Which jQuery function is used to prevent code from running, before the document is finished loading?
17. Which jQuery method should be used to deal with name conflicts?
18. Which jQuery method is used to switch between adding/removing one or more classes (for CSS) from selected elements?
19. Look at the following jQuery selector: $("div#intro .head"). What does it select?
20. Is jQuery a W3C standard?